When sourcing pressurize lube oil systems and auxiliary equipment, rotating equipment OEMs around the globe put their trust in RHM Fluid Power. Our expertise in systems design, manufacture and installation includes:
- API 614 Chapters 1 & 2 Special Purpose
- API 614 Chapters 1 & 3 General Purpose
- Power generation lube oil systems per customer specification
- Hydraulic power units for decoking packages
- API Plan 54 seal systems
- Dry gas seal systems and panels
- Electrical control panels and wiring for explosion proof rating (including ATEX)
- Run-down tanks
- Accumulator systems
- Interconnecting piping packages and manifolds
- Systems fully tested to project requirements
From the moment your request for quote arrives, to final system test and shipment, attention to detail is our commitment to you. Let our experienced team join yours.
- Application engineers for timely quotations and pre-order support
- Dedicated project managers and design engineers
- Certified pipe welders (ASME Section IX)
- Test and inspection supervisors
- Global technical and installation service support
- ISO 9001:2008 registered since 1996
Complete specification reviews and customer requirements are integral to every RHM quotation. Each bid package includes a quotation BOM, P & ID and engineering submittal schedule. Preliminary system GA drawings are available upon request.
Our dedication to providing quality manufactured systems goes hand in hand with our commitment to competitive pricing. RHM will help you win the job!
Customer contact for Lube Oil and Seal Oil Systems: Matt Verona at firstname.lastname@example.org